Brokerage event SICUR 2024
Within the framework of SICUR 2024: International Security Exhibition, the Enterprise Europe Network MADRID organizes, with the support of the Cluster 3 NCPs, an International Brokerage Event aimed at fostering collaboration in the field of security. Furthermore, a National Infoday about Cluster 3 "Civil Security for Society" Work Programme 2024 will also be hosted during the Brokerage.
Over the last decade, SICUR has become one of the most outstanding professional meeting points in the field of Security across Europe and a full reference point that can bring together all the areas that make up the sector: security, cibersecurity, fire and emergency security, and ultimately security at the workplace. It is a fair that offers an overall view of an industry that is constantly evolving.
Every two years, SICUR brings together public and private security actors, such as SMEs, start-ups, corporates, research centers, associations and professionals, authorities and end-users, aiming at showcasing and discovering the latest technological developments in the major areas previously stated.
Within that context, EEN MADRID organizes the Brokerage Event SICUR 2024, which is especially dedicated at forming strong partnerships for the implementation of R&D projects within the opportunities offered by the EU Framework Programme Horizon Europe, in particular Pilar 2 - Cluster 3 "Civil Security for Society".
Participation is allowed both onsite and online and participants are encouraged to fulfill their profile and Marketplace as soon as possible, in order to book meetings and receive requests from potential partners within the platform.
The Brokerage Event SICUR 2024 has been coordinated by Fundación para el conocimiento madri+d, with the support of the CDTI (Centro para el Desarrollo Tecnológico Industrial).
- Fighting Crime and Terrorism
- Effective management of EU external borders
- Border Management
- Resilient Infrastructure
- Increased Cybersecurity
- Disaster-Resilient Society for Europe
- Strengthened Security Research and Innovation
Why to participate
- to get the latest information on Security related research findings
- to meet and share views with researchers and experts from your business field
- to present, discuss and develop new projects
- to initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Start-ups and Spin-offs
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Companies
- Research Centres
- Professionals in the field of security
- Authorities, end-users of the security solutions
- Other organisations looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration objectives.
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in.
- To participate in all bilateral meetings you have to register at the right top of the web, using the "register" button.
- Registration to the Brokerage Event is for free.
- Brokerage participants can also obtain a discount to participate onsite in the International Fair SICUR 2024 (access for free). Please, register in SICUR 2024 with the following registration link using the DISCOUNT CODE: FUNDMADMASD_SC24
Tickets and invitations | SICUR (ifema.es)